We are here to help you
- How long does it take to repair my Watch?
The repair time depends on several aspects such as the type of failure, the need for special parts, or in case of a complex repair, it may be necessary to send it to the factory in Switzerland. Return is 20-22 business days, including the final stage of testing and tuning.
- My watch is no longer under warranty, what can I do?
Like any mechanism or motor, watches also require periodic revisions to ensure that they work well over the years. If your watch is no longer under warranty, you can always get free review or repair quote in our workshop. For more information about the process, see the /service/ page.
- I left my watch on an official repair agent, how can I check the status of it?
In order to have access to the follow-up of your repair you must start the process on this website in REPAIR. If you have started the process with an official agent you will need to contact him.
- I have more than one watch for repair.
Our repair process is done watch by watch, so if you want to send more than one watch to our care, please contact us by phone: /contacts/ We will be happy to talk to you.
- Are the accessories and consumables purchased with my item guaranteed?
All the watches repaired by our workshop have a one-year international warranty on the service provided. Any part or consumable in this service is covered by the same warranty. The conditions of international warranty repair or sale are always and exclusively on defects in manufacture, defects caused by natural use are not covered.
- What can you expect from our service?
Our mission is to take care of your watch as if it were ours. The certifications at our service by the most prestigious watch brands give us the certainty of being able to help the client in the best possible way.
- Is it possible to change some parts on the watch like the dial or strap? Where can I get more information about the varieties available?
Each brand and each watch has a wide range of options available for the customer to be able to customize or rejuvenate their watch. Contact us to know what your alternatives -contacts-.